DLH Handyman & Maintenance ServicesRead MoreDLH Handyman & Maintenance Services Contact: David Hills
Are you time poor or don’t have the necessary tools and equipment required to tackle the “to do” list that occupies space on your fridge at home or whiteboard in your workplace? If so we would love to hear from you.
We understand that it can be very difficult to find professional contractors – be they carpenters, painters and decorators, plumbers or electricians – to take on small jobs or attend at a time convenient to you.
We regularly work with tenants, homeowners, private and corporate landlords, office managers and building maintenance managers. All have requirements for “small job” maintenance, repairs or installations. Typically, these tasks range from assembly of flat pack furniture, hanging artwork or corporate signage, installing shelving, curtain rails, roller blinds, changing light fittings or switches, patching/painting and many other jobs which are often categorised as “handyman services”.
DLH Handyman & Maintenance Services provides a reliable and professional service. We have extensive experience in a wide range of “small job” maintenance repairs and installations and we pride ourselves on our customer service and a high standard of workmanship.
No job is “too small”. Contact us today to see how we can help!
Here are some examples of how we can help around the home or the office:
- Home and office installation and repairs
- Mounting TVs, corporate artwork or signage
- Assemble and disassemble of corporate event display stands
- Mounting whiteboards, picture frames
- Installation of roller blinds and venetian blinds
- Install curtain poles
- Install shelving systems, worktops
- Assemble flat pack furniture
- Install handrails for stairwells
- Install grab rails or handles for bathrooms
- Painting and Decorating
- Patch and paint damaged walls or ceilings
- End of tenancy repairs
- Single wall, single room or complete office redecorating
- Clean, repair and paint exterior timber gates and fences
- Repair or replace light fittings
- Replace broken light switches
- Replace broken power sockets
- Replacement of shower rail and shower head
- Reseal shower trays and bathtubs
- Tiling repairs
- Replace tap seals and tap fittings
- Cistern repairs
- Exterior Landscaping / Garden Maintenance
- Assemble garden sheds
- Dismantle and removal of garden sheds, fencing, garden beds
- Replace damaged or rotting fence posts, fence rails and fence panels
- Repair, replace or install side gates
- Repair paving, driveway or garden edging
- Clean and treat timber decking