Fenton Insurance SolutionsRead MoreFenton Insurance Solutions
Fenton Insurance Solutions are a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited which has grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s largest intermediaries for corporate, commercial, SME and specialist personal insurances
Towergate were the first broker to achieve Chartered Status in 2007 with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). Our underwriting division also became the UK’s first chartered insurer in 2010.
Our people’s expertise, drive and can-do attitude go beyond client expectations to deliver unwavering personal service.
- Our teams of well trained, highly experienced, insurance experts and specialists, covering all aspects of risks can be made available to you at short notice.
- We regularly audit our service teams to ensure we maintain the highest standards.
- We support all of our people in the attainment of professional qualifications, particularly, those of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Of course we are always striving to meet and go beyond the standards required by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our clients.
- All of our people have to go through a formal accreditation process of testing and training when they join Towergate and throughout their career; to evidence their ongoing knowledge and competence
Whatever your business, it is essential to carry out a periodic review of your insurance and risk programme
- A number of larger businesses choose to do this by inviting other risk specialists and brokers to tender for their insurance programmes before the renewal date; either annually or every few years.
- We know this can be time consuming and doesn’t always satisfy the myriad of questions regarding suitability. This can understandably lead to clients defaulting to the cheapest price tendered which in turn, risks exposing their business to shortfalls in cover, service, security or potentially all three
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are all the risks and exposures you face adequately covered?
- Are you with the most suitable insurers?
- Do you understand risk transfer?
- Is the cover you have providing value for money?
- Do you have an action plan to reduce risk exposure?
We offer an Independent Risk Review At No Cost